In the December 2017 School Board Meeting, the Suffolk Public Schools Board of Education adopted new goals for the 2018-2023 school year.
- Ensure all students demonstrate academic growth and acquire skills to become productive citizens.
- Ensure all students learn in a supportive, safe and nurturing environment.
- Maintain efficient, effective and accountable management of operations and resources.
- Attract, develop and retain high quality and diverse staff.
- Strengthen family engagement and community investment.